Sunday, November 11, 2012

Classes

Hi ya'll. Been getting a new little spot ready for us to have some classes.  It is just a stones throw from the old shop.  The first class offered will be a card blitz just in time for Christmas.  The new spot is small so the classes will be small.  So I am offering the Card Blitz Saturday, December 1st starting at 10:00 AM.  The second date is Monday, December 3rd at 10:00 AM.  Please let me know which day you would like to attend.  At this point I will be offering weekly classes on a rotation.  One week I will offer a card class making two cards.  The next week will be a scrapbook class. The shop will only be open three days a week(this may change).  Shop hours are 10-2, Tuesday-Thursday. I don't want to interupt your weekly gatherings so we can work around those meetings. I am excited to be meeting with you again.

Smiles 'til I see you.



No comments:

Blog Archive