Sunday, May 6, 2012

What a great day yesterday. Ringing that bell, helping with the craft room, and eating. Yes you know we can't have a gathering without food. So many sale items going out the door. The ladies were learning to use the craft room and boy did they do a great job. I laughed and said I was headed to the back for a little fortification. But I was just teasing them. When I see them accomplishing things on their own it makes me smile and want to give them a high five. Congrats ladies on doing a great job.

Several ladies walked out with some of the display items. So when you come into the store the next time do not be surprised at some of the changes. As the month progresses more items will begin to go missing from the shelves so don't miss out on getting those supplies you need before they are gone, gone gone.

This coming Saturday will be our last Cuttlebug Club meeting in the shop. There maybe another ring that bell sale going on. Oh my like 60% off punches, 50% off flowers, albums, stamps, packaged cards, and metal embellishments. Oh my the deals.

Have a great day.

See you at the shop.

No comments:

Blog Archive