Monday, October 24, 2011

Wow! What a weekend. Cleaned the stockroom, my office here at the shop. Then went home and organized the pantry and cleaned out the garage. When I get moving look out I keep going. Poor Prissy just kept following and did not know what to think. When I work outside she likes to hang a the door and bark. The only good thing about that is that it wears her out and she sleeps through the night.

Walked the mall this morning. My walking partners were busy elsewhere and I made my laps solo. I'm up to 5 laps now. Must have done something to my knee this weekend. It kept wanting to catch on me. But I kept moving.

Our sale this week is 25% off all letters(excludes sale items), organizers, and packaged cards. So stop on by and save some money.

See you at the shop.

No comments:

Blog Archive