Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

Don't you just love this cool weather. My goodness I have been sleeping with the windows open and hearing every sound in the neighborhood. I'm hearing the water softener, the train that's a pretty good distance away, and those night time woodsy sounds. Love the country life. Going home the other night I had a deer run across the road. This spot was new for spotting those creatures. It slowed me down looking for others to follow. But no, no more deer. So I went on home thrilled to have seen just the one.

This weeks layout is all about those big orange pumpkin patches. Kids and grown-ups alike enjoy seeing those big orange pumpkins. Hopefully, there will be lots of orange fields around here this year. This little cutie shines amongst the pumpkins. I'm sure you have some cutie pictures hanging around. Let's get them cropped.




This week we have WOW on Friday afternoon. Be sure to let me know if you are coming. Friday night is Crop night. Please let me know if you will be coming. Saturday is Cuttlebug Club. So come to the shop and get started on those Holiday projects.

Better finish up and get on home.

See you at the shop.


No comments:

Blog Archive