Friday, February 4, 2011

What a lovely day we are having. I am thankful it is not snow or ice. Goodness it sure is rough for those people trying to get to the Super Bowl. It has been pretty quiet around the shop today. Prissy and I were looking for a blanket covered lounger to curl up on. Oh well gotta hang in there. Only a few more hours until my sleepover. I guess I am still having a sleepover.

If you are planning a Super Bowl party I have a great recipe for you. This is a recipe from our Monthly Cookbook ladies. There are six ladies who meet once a month to share a recipe with one another. They make the recipe. Create a page with the recipe. Then they sit and enjoy eating with one another. This group is full (6 members is the limit) but if you are interested in starting another
group please contact me here at the shop. There are a few ladies who would like to begin another group.

Philly Cheesy Chili Dip - Linda Towbridge

1 package (8 Oz.) cream cheese
1 can (15 oz.) chili (beans or no beans)
1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
2 Tablespoons chopped cilantro (optional)

Spread cream cheese in bottom of microwaveable pie plate.
Spread chili over cream cheese then top with Cheddar cheese.
Microwave 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Sprinkle with cilantro.

Serve with taco chips, scoops or crackers.

I tasted this and it was wonderful.

Yes, I have three more Coconut Cake recipes to post. So be patient they are coming.

Guess I better get up and do something around the shop.

See you at the shop.

No comments:

Blog Archive