Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Reunion

Hope you are staying cool. Well a couple of weeks ago we had a wonderful family gathering. It was with my brothers and sister and their families. We had a great time enjoying stories and eating great ribs prepared by the guys. If you remember last weeks layout with them in South Florida at the grill. They can do some mean cooking.

Remember Friday we have two classes for creating a beaded bracelet. The fist class is at 2 pm and the evening class is at 7pm.

Saturday is another Play Day. So bring those projects in a spend some time creating and visiting.

2 comments:

merriberri said...

What a great looking family and you say they are good cooks too. Yum! Great layout.

Lisa Ayers said...

I like this layout Gail. I feel as if I am becoming to know your family by all the stories you have shared. I'm at chocolate conference. Wait 'til you see what's coming up!

Blog Archive