Thursday, June 10, 2010

Well the count down is really on for our Anniversary party.  The ladies have been busy as little bees around here. It is gonna seem pretty  quiet around here after Saturday.  You can't imagine all the food they are whipping together.  Yum!!!!!  The prizes are awesome and there is the raffle for the explosion box.  Boy, there is some talent around here.  Did someone say make it and take it!!!  You will enjoy every project they have for you to make.  No doubt there will be some excitement on Saturday around the shop.  You never know what else might happen during the day with all those crazy ladies.  They sure can keep me on my toes or in whatever bottle might be handy.  Only kidding as Emily would say. 

I have my list to complete before Saturday so I better hop to it!!!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Awww...hate I'm gonna miss the celebration! I will be in town on Sunday though! I'm sure I'll see you sometime next week!

Lisa Ayers said...

Sounds like a grand time. I've seen some of the projects in the works and they are beautiful! Everyone should stop by if you get a chance.

Blog Archive