Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Getting ready for Father's Day this week.  Well here is a special gift you can make for your Dad.  This is a rememberance of my Dad doing things he loved.  What a picture of my brothers and sister with my Dad in front of the warehouse where he worked.  I can't believe how skinny I was or how dark my eyebrows were.  Good and bad changes over the years.  If only I could change my size the way I changed my eyebrows.  I guess I better keep walking the mall and stay away from those happy hour shakes.

This Satuday is Card Blitz and we are starting at 12:30 so people can have lunch before the marathon begins.

See you at the shop.

1 comment:

Lisa Ayers said...

Keep walking Gayle. I admire your discipline. Loved the pics of your family. Going to Orlando this weekend.

Blog Archive