Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Well are you toasted about now. This is only June. I can't imagine what August will be like.
Since the heat is on our page this week reflects one way of cooling off. The title is 1 2 3 AHH...
Carter is taking a leaping jump into a tiny little pool. the colors are lime, blue, bright yellow, and a multi stripe. Oh to be young again and be able to enjoy such simple pleasures.

Saturday is our card Blitz so be sure to sign-up. You do 4 cards in 2 hours. Lot's of fun and laughter.

Our 'Cuttle Club' was sooo much fun can't wait until the next meeting. So next month we will meet again on the 2nd Saturday.

There seems to be a lot of interest in starting a Cricut Club. So we will have our first meeting the 4th Saturday of June. So be sure to sign up so we can save you a spot. Seating will be limited due to the space needed for our machines.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

It's gonna be a hot weekend! Speaking of "toast", check out my blog. I had an interesting day last Friday. check out my blog for the scoop...http://cindyscre8tivecorner.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Oh I wish I could be there for the Cricut club!! How much fun that would be. I used to teach Cricut & I miss getting together with groups of people who were learning about or already crazy about the Cricut.

Have fun!

--Gracie from Imagine That, formerly Everything Cricut

Blog Archive