Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hope you all had a great Father's Day. I stayed pretty busy all weekend. Saturday was the Card Blitz. Everyone had a great time except when it came to folding those Dahlia folds. Then in the after I closed the store I mowed part of the lawn and finished on Sunday morning. Boy that grass is just a hopping.

Saturday was my nieces wedding in Clewiston. She was a beautiful bride. I was not able to be there but I am getting some great pictures so look out for some pages to be cropped.

This weeks layout is a recipe page. The page will be 8x8 using my favorite colors for this layout, red, green and antique gold. The paper has pears, cherries, and blueberries. My recipe is a hand written recipe from my grandmother. I will use this along with a picture of my grandmother.

Our 'Cricut Club' meeting on Saturday. Bring your Cricut and come have some fun. We will just sit and play all day. Make sure to let me know if you plan to come so I can reserve your spot. Seating will be limited.

Stay cool!!!!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive