Saturday, November 15, 2008

Well get ready for the big chill again. It is supposed to be pretty cold by tomorrow night. I wish it would be tonight instead. Then Prissy and I would stay cosy at home all day Sunday instead of having to bundle and come to work in the cold. She does not like the cold. All I got from her today when I started to leave was a small tail wag. It was just enough to let me know I could go and leave her at home today she didn't want to come with me.

I received this e-mail and thought some of you who make cards would like to participate. The request is to send a Christmas card to a recovering soldier at Walter Reed Army Medical Center. If you are interested here is the address:

A Recovering American Soldier
c/o Walter Reed Army Medical Center
6900 Georgia Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20307-5001

Next week all of our Fall paper is on sale at 20% off. The sale starts Monday and runs through Saturday. Bring this e-mail to get your discount.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Blog Archive