Friday, November 28, 2008

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I enjoyed everything that my sister and her family made. She sent leftovers home and I had a second go round of cornbread dressing. I love that stuff. I made a pot of Hazelnut coffee and enjoyed my dressing. I could eat that all day long. To me it is better cold than hot. As I was loading my plate up with a little of everything I asked if there was a wheelbarrow around to get me a Prissy to the car later. Prissy had a ball visiting. She loved wandering the yard and playing with the kids. But she was pooped when she got home. She went to sleep and hardly moved when I got into bed. Then just before daylight she got cold and burrowed under the covers. This morning I had showered, dressed, put on my makeup, fed Pokey, put her food out and she was still snoozing under the covers. I eased the covers back and like the little princess she is she stretched and asked to be rubbed. She finally stretched enough to get up and get going, but she is doing a lot of sleeping here at the store today.

Jane came by and played a little bit today and brought me some wonderful cookies. prissy keeps begging for a bite but they have chocolate in them so she doesn't get to try them.

My crazy sister and nieces got up to join the 4:00 A.M. crowd shopping today. When I saw them at breakfast they were still pretty high with energy but I'm sure they will be fading later. Been there, done that, don't need to do that again.

We have some new Webster's pages that came in Wednesday. So beautiful.

The festival of lights are downtown this weekend and the Christmas parade is Monday night.

Have a wonderful weekend.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you're having a wonderful holiday season! I miss popping in to see you! Don't know when we'll make it back to LC, but be sure we will stop in when we do!

Merry Christmas!

Blog Archive