Sunday, October 4, 2015

October 3, 2015

My goodness we are in October!!!!!  Wish this cool weather would stay for a little while longer.  It has been wonderful sleeping with the windows open.  Waking up to the birds singing in the morning.  The kitty cat came to the window calling out to me.  Ready to eat.

Tuesday is our card class.  Be there on time cause we have a full morning!!!  Come rested and ready to work.  You might want to bring a snack!!!  You will need your small scoreboard. We will be using colored pencils for one project.  The colors I used are: black, orange, Canari, and lime peel.  These are Prisma colors.  Be ready to have some fun!!!!

This weekend is our makeup weekend.  Please let me know if you plan to be there.  Some are coming Friday.  I need a head count to decide if I will do one or two days.

Smiles'til I see you.

No comments:

Blog Archive