Sunday, August 17, 2014

Water Fun - August 17,2014

My goodness I can't believe August is already at the halfway point.  I have been hearing that there is cool weather up North.  Some places have experienced temps in the 30's.  WOW!!!!

I have been so proud of myself for getting my projects done early.  But I have found that they were done early but I forgot to cut a piece here and a piece there.  So this time I am going to count every piece twice before putting them in the bag.  ;-)

Well anyway back to the purpose for this post.  The layout for our August 28th class.  Here is the first.


I have added another card class for next week.  There will be cards on Tuesday and Thursday morning at 10:00 am.  Then on Wednesday we will have an evening class at 6:00 pm.

Smiles 'til I see you.

No comments:

Blog Archive