Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Chillaxin' - April 3, 2014

Well here we are in April.  Still having some nice cool evenings.  The days are starting to warm up fast.  The trees are budding. Maybe the last rain storm took care of all that pollen.  The azalea bushes are unbelievable. My Dogwood only has a few blooms left.  The Fig tree and Oak Leaf Hydrangeas are starting to fill out.  Loving this Spring weather.

Next week we have our layout class on Tuesday.  So here is out first layout.

Can't believe this little guy went swimming in March.  I guess when you are at your grandparents, they let you do whatever you want.  But I am sure his little teeth were chattering.  I can see my brother laughing now.

Enjoyed our class at  Stillwaters Assisted living home.  The ladies did a great job putting the bunny together.  I won't tell you what little Sis said when she saw the ziplock bag of little circles and ovals.
Hearing the sweet comments from the ladies as the Bunny came together with each piece they glued was priceless.

Gonna chill tonight to get ready for the matchbox class tomorrow.  Yikes!!!!!

Smiles 'til I see you.

No comments:

Blog Archive