Monday, December 23, 2013

December 23, 2013 - clown n around

I ran to town early today to get some groceries and few things for baking.  Yes, I am a little behind on my schedule for the Holidays.  Town was crazzzzzyyyy!!!  It took two lights to get into the Publix shopping area.  Thought I was going to have to park at the Pet store.  But lucked up with someone leaving.  Whew!!!  I know why I don't cook.  It is easier just to drive thru.  Not only do you have to shop, but then you have to put it up when you get home.

You know how I love Chic Fil A.  On my way out of town I stop to bring home lunch. As I pull up to the window I hand the cashier my money and she tells me the car in front of me had paid for me.  I smiled and she told me there had been several random acts of kindness this week.  This was a first for me.  I was blessed twice.  Once having someone buy my lunch.  Then hearing how kind people are being to one another. 

I guess I forgot to post the second layout we did last week.  So here it is:






Better get back to finishing some Christmas things.   Not gonna start baking.  But I am sure there are many other things left to do.  I just have to remember what they are.  :)

Smiles 'til I see you.

No comments:

Blog Archive