Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Hilarious

I can't believe I have one layout finished for next week.  Hilarious!!!  This cute little face makes me smile.  I'm sure you have some cute pictures just sitting in a box or envelope.  Get them out and get them in an album.  Those kids love to see themselves on a page.  Even the big kids like to look.





















Had fun at the Card Blitz on Saturday.  I was really thrilled when I found a punch we needed.  I thought I had left it at home.  But surprise, surprise it was in a paper tray ready for the next card.  We do the Card Blitz on the 3rd Saturday of each month.  Next week is our layout on Tuesday February 26th at 10 am. Then the first week in March we will be doing cards.  Hope to see you in class.

Better get to bed.  I have a card class tomorrow morning at 10 am.

Smiles 'til I see you.

No comments:

Blog Archive