Saturday, January 5, 2013

Happy 2013!!!

Happy New Year!!!  Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.  I can't believe it is already 2013.  Good grief the time is flying by.  The start of a new year and a start of classes at Scrappy Papers.  Starting next week we will have card classes.   Only 6 places available each class and you will do two cards each class. The cards are the same for each class. Tuesday, January 8th class at 10:00am.  Wednesday, January 9th  card class at 9:00am.  Thursday, January 10th class at 10:00 am. Be sure to lock in your spot early.  Our Card Blitz will offered the weekend of the January 18th.  Again size will be limited to 6 people.  I will offer the Blitz on Friday the 18th at 10:00 am,  Saturday the 19th at 10:00 am, and if there are enough people Monday January 21st at 10:00 am.  I will fill up the Friday and Saturday classes first.  So sign up early to lock in your spot.  You can contact me on my cell phone (386) 288-1698.  As a consideration to everyone I am asking everyone to please turn off their cell phones during class.  Thank you for helping me make the class enjoyable for everyone.

Have a great weekend.

Smiles 'til I see you.


No comments:

Blog Archive