Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Adore

If this weather doesn't make up it's mind. No wonder everyone is having trouble with their allergies. And, oh yes we loose an hour this weekend. So remember Saturday night to spring forward one hour.

This week our layout captures a cute little flower girl before the wedding and then enjoying the party time. Don't you just love that Mother/Daughter smile. They learn that smile early. These two are just way too pretty. Love them both.




Well since it isn't full dark yet (thanks to that old man moon). I am gonna get set up for tomorrow and hustle on home. I need to get to bed early tonight. I made the mistake of having Starbucks coffee about 6:30 last night so I could not get sleepy. I finally made myself get into bed about 3:30. Then I was up a little after 6:30 am. So I am ready freddy.

See you at the shop.

No comments:

Blog Archive