Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Anniversary

This heat is awful. Can't wait until that cooler weather gets here. I know then we will be complaining about the cold. Not me!!!!

To help you all that anxiously wait for this post on Wednesday evening. I have gotten on the ball this week. I am posting it early so you can plan on those photos. The title is 'Anniversary'. We all have some anniversary we celebrate. We have celebrated how long the shop has been open. This is my brother and sister-in-laws 25th anniversary. Time sure flies. This year would have been 41 years for my husband and I. I can't imagine that it has been that long ago. My Aunt and Uncle just celebrated 69 years together. Whoa!!!!! Dig out those pictures to remember and get them on a page.



This week we have Cuttlebug on Saturday and Crop Night if anyone signs up. WOW will begin later in the month. Vacations are still going on.

Stay cool.

See you at the shop.

No comments:

Blog Archive