Monday, June 27, 2011

H2O

Hello everyone. Hope you had a great weekend. I had fun with those crazy Cricut people. They were busy making those 4th of July decorations for the tree. I'm sure they will make the change from birthday tree to the 4th of July tree on Wednesday. Prissy and I had a relaxing weekend at home doing our laundry. We actually enjoyed some showers at the house this weekend.

You are probably wondering what has gotten into me doing a post on Monday. Well take a guess.



Can you believe it!!!! Here is our layout for the week. What fun those kids have staying cool in the pool. Love that little guy saying cheese. Of course, he loves the big pool not the kiddie pool. It won't be long and he will be doing flips with the big guys.

Guess I better hop to it and come up with the card for the week.

See you at the shop.

No comments:

Blog Archive