Monday, April 4, 2011

Had a wonderful weekend full of laundry and organization. It always feels good to get straightened out. If you can ever get straightened out. Slept in until about 8:15 Sunday morning. And for Miss Priss that is late. Enjoyed her morning walk. I have a Bottlebrush tree just at the back corner of the house and it is blooming. In all those blooms were Hummingbirds. There were so many it was amazing to hear the sounds they make. Then I would watch them zoom off to the Oak tree. What a way to start the day.

The sidewalk sale went well. There were lots of goodies and the ladies bought a lot from each other.

Here is Sandie and her table being checked out.



Here is Nan and Lynn with their table full of goodies.

Sidewalk shopping fun.

Friday is WOW. We will be learning a few more techniques using our Cuttlebugs. So bring the bug, it's plates, rubber mat, folders, and any Nestabilities.

Saturday is Cuttlebug fun from 10:00-4:00 p.m.

The Easter tree is up. I will soon have a picture posted.

I just heard we may e in the 30's in the morning. Glenda told me today that we might get that low. Hey I was skeptical. But then you here it from the weatherman and think oh my. We will be wishing for this cool weather soon enough.

See you at the shop.

No comments:

Blog Archive