Friday, May 21, 2010

Everybody ready for the weekend?????  We are feeling Summer early.  Where is all that cold weather we had earlier this year???

Tomorrow is Cricut Saturday.  Lots of fun and craziness.  You never know what these ladies are gonna do around here.

I have decided to change the way we do class makeups.  When you miss a class please plan to make it up either after the next weeks class or the first Saturday of the month from 10:00 until 11:00 am. This will help me keep the projects from getting stacked up in the back room.  It helps me organize my time during the day.  If you can imagine how my time management is out the window when I do several makeup classes a week at several different times.  I really do want you to enjoy doing the projects and be helpful to me

Thanks for being such great friends and customers.  I really do appreciate all you do for me.

Gail

No comments:

Blog Archive