Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter

Hope you all had a wonderful Easter. This is our one hour layout. Surprise, surprise it is titled 'Easter'. These are pirctures of my nieces and nephews when the were little. They all are grown now and have families of their own. Boy, did we have fun hunting eggs and giving little hints. John running for the egg he spotted, shows his excitment for the hunt. We all need to keep that childhood enthusiasm toward life. Enjoy that family time. Be sure to let me know if you are coming to class because kits are limited. I have counted those of you who signed up from last week. So not to worry.

This is Cuttlebug Saturday. So come join those cuttlers as they whip out various projects on their little machines.

Where is our cool weather and no pollen?

1 comment:

Lisa Ayers said...

Precoius. It's good to know I'm not the only one a little behind in my scrapbooking! :)

Blog Archive