Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Yesterday

Can you believe it is the second week in March. I guess I was feeling that time really is flying by so my layout this week is about reflection. Yesterday can be about yesterday litererally or about many yesterdays. No matter what time frame, we see changes in ourselves and those around us. You notice I said changes not aging. Scrapping those pictures helps us remember those yesterdays. I don't remember being this little or liking cowboy boots. But here is the story on my page chubby cheeks and all. No that is the only thing that has not changed about me.

Three things to look forward to on Saturday. It is Cuttlebug Saturday from 10-4. We spring forward an hour to daylight saving time. And most importantly it is Geneva's birthday.

No comments:

Blog Archive