Sunday, January 31, 2010

Wow!!  Glenda and Carol gave me a workout yesterday.  Just kidding as Emily would say.  They did all the work.  They were helping me organize the table in back where I keep all the class kits.  We cut and organized all the scrap paper and cleared out all the old class kits.  There are just a few more trays to clean out.  Cleaning the table is a major change for me.  I have decided that I will only hold class kits for 2 weeks,  after that the kits are put back on the shelf.  This way I can stay more organized. I will set up the Cricut on the work table and not be spread all over the crop tables out front.  Look for page kits and card kits around the store.

I am working on the card for this week.  I'm leaning toward a shaker card.  It has been awhile since we did one and there are some of you who would like to learn this technique.

Have a wonderful weekend and I will see you at the shop.

No comments:

Blog Archive