Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Traditions

Here is the layout for this week. These are a few of my favorites. Boy time flies. one of my favorite things to do at Thanksgiving was to line up the kids and have them stick their tongues out for a little squirt of whipped cream. Well the nieces remembered so the last time the great nieces were around we started doing it again. It sure had been a long time since I had done that little ditty. I just love these guys.

Don't forget about World card making day on Saturday. I am limiting the seating and we are getting close to my max. The theme is Christmas so there will be cards, gift ideas, and some special packages. We will start at 10:30 a.m. There will be a lunch break about 11:30 or 12:00.
You will be able to get something to eat or you can bring your lunch. The next project after lunch will begin about 1:00 and the last project will be at 4:00.

I have enjoyed this weather today and hope it stays just a little bit longer.

No comments:

Blog Archive