Thursday, July 30, 2009

Well, there has been interest in having a crop tomorrow night. So I guess we will be having a crop. Maybe I will have an opportunity to play with you guys since There is no Card Blitz the next day. So if you re interested in cropping Friday night let me know so I can save your spot.



We have started having our One Hour Layout on Thursday morning after the card class. Anyone interested in participating in this class just call ahead so I can have your class kit ready. Remember I pre cut everythng.The class is only $5.00 and includes everything for your page except cardstock to mat your pictures.



Don't forget to e-mail your recipes in. The ladies are anxious to get started on the recipe book. Hey we might do some things with it tomorrow night. My e-mail address is scrappypapers@bellsouth.net .



Saturday is open crop day. Come in and have some fun. Bring a friend and enjoy the day together cropping.

No comments:

Blog Archive