Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Dirt

Our Cooking Club had their meeting today. Everything was wonderful. We had Artichoke Dip, Chicken Pot Pie, Fruit Salad, and Dirt. Everybody just loves that Dirt, so here is the recipe.

Dirt

1 Large bag Oreo Cookies(crushed)

Mix together:
1-8oz pkg. cream cheese
1/4 cup margarine
1 cup confectioners sugar

Mix together:
2 pkg. French Vanilla Instant Pudding
3 1/2 cups milk
12 oz. container Cool Whip

Mix the 2 mixtures together.
Layer in a new flower pot starting and ending with cookie crumbs.
Refrigerate several hours or overnight.
Add plastic flowers and gummy worms.

My brother, niece, great niece and nephew are coming this week. We are all so excited to see this new little boy in our family. Emily has packed 2 bags of playthings for she and Amy. They are both 4 years old and full of it if you know what I mean. I can't wait for our sleepover as Emily calls it. I think I better get a good night sleep tonight to prepare myself. Since we are having this sleepover there will be no crop night Friday night.

I am having some issues with my calendar. I have posted weekly happenings instead of the calendar. Next week our Thursday night One Hour Layout will be rescheduled. I will let you know which night.

I guess I better lockup and get home.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Hi Gail!
I'll be heading your way next week. Can't wait to check out all the wonderful things I know you've been ordering!

I'll also be meeting my friend, Julie on Wednesday evening probably, so I hope we'll be able to do a little shopping together.

Can't wait!!

Susan

Blog Archive