Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!
Hope you all had a safe New Year's Eve. Things were pretty quiet around the house. I could hear a little bit of fireworks going off. Mom asked me today if I watched the ball drop in Time Square. I said I watched it on the morning news shows but not live. Prissy and I had hunkered under the covers and were snoozing away.
Today has been quiet with just a few shoppers. Prissy got pretty excited a couple of times when some children came into the store. The rest of the time I have been checking in some new papers and printing some pictures.
We will head home soon and feed Mr. Pokey. He will probably be hanging over the back gate waiting on me to come out the back door.
The store is open tomorrow but there are no classes. All our Christmas paper and embellishments are on sale for 20% off. The Christmas stamps are 25% off. Saturday there is a private crop going on all day. Sunday the store will be closed but Monday is sale day.
See ya!

No comments:

Blog Archive